Who can fly
Can I fly ?
Nearly everyone can experience the excitement that flying offers.
Anyone in good health and with reasonable fitness can fly.
We do have a few requirements, so please check the criteria below before scheduling:
- minimum age is 4 years and no maximum age
- flyers under the age of 18 years equire a signed permission from a parent or legal guardian
- body weight must not be higher than 120 kg (265 lbs)
- if you’ve experienced a recent shoulder, joint, back, spine, neck or heart problem, please consult your doctor and contact us before scheduling a flight
In general, you should not fly if you:
- are pregnant
- have prior shoulder dislocations
- are under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- have a dangerous heart or circulatory disturbance, or wear a pace-maker
- have any acute injuries, communicable diseases or open wounds
You must sign a liability waiver before flying
What do you need to bring:
- clean, flat sport shoes with a non-colored sole that can be securely tightened. We will provide you with sneakers if you don’t have appropriate footwear.
- comfortable clothes – a daily casual or sport outfit.
What we provide you:
- flight suit
- protective goggles. If you wear glasses — no problem, we have special fitted goggles for you.
If you are concerned about any of the above conditions, or need to consult a member of our staff,please do this before booking.