COVID19 - safety measures
COVID-19 hygiene, social distancing and safety measures
We care about your health and safety
Here we go! - We resume operation for EVERYBODY!
Please find here a list of COVID-19 protective and safety measures taken by FlyStation Munich:
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with the positive tested person, you need to stay home and postpone your booking
- Waiver with all mandatory contact details will have to be filled-in onsite. This is required by health authorities in order to be able to trace the infection
- Coaching and briefing mainly contact-less
- Please, if possible, use your own flying equipment (suit, helmet and gloves)
- Camp organizers: please note that maximum number of people in the building is limited to 41 people, including staff
- The amount of flyers per group is limited to 4 people
- You come with accompanying persons. Since the number of people in the building is limited, we ask you to reduce the number to the absolute minimum. Remember - you can always share your flying experience in social media by posting photos and videos of your flight 😉
- We are restricting bookings and amount of visitors to make sure we respect the maximum amount of guests in the building
- Reminding our guests to keep the physical distance by means of warning and information signs and floor markers and decals. The distance should be maintained to minimum 1,5 m.
- Plexiglass is installed at the checkout, bar and gear-up counters
- Hand sanitizers are available on multiple disinfectant stands
- Masks are compulsory in the building but can be removed for flying, so that your beautiful smile can be seen on the photos and videos
- All our employees are armed with protective equipment like gloves and masks
- We are disinfecting and cleaning flying gear after each use
- All high-touch areas like door handles, handrails, screens, etc. are frequently cleaned during the day
The snack bar is open and compliant with protective measures - we are happy to serve you. However we will ask to consume snacks and drinks only while seated.
You can find available time slots while booking or in our flight calendar.
We care about your well being. That's why we’ve taken very serious measures to ensure safety!